Personal Information Protection Policy
Aichi International Convention & Exhibition Center Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) shall, in management and operation of Aichi Sky Expo (hereinafter referred to as the “Facility”) and implementation of other business activities, fully recognize the importance of personal information of customers, comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other related laws and regulations and make efforts to pay meticulous attention to handling and protection of personal information under the following policy.
Acquisition of Personal Information
When acquiring personal information, the Company shall specify the purpose of use and acquire it by lawful and fair means to the necessary extent. When using and providing personal information, the Company shall use and provide it only within the purpose which was specified in advance.
Purpose of Use of Personal Information
(1) For the purpose of various procedures and communications related to use of the Facility, etc.
(2) For the purpose of performance of the procedures and communications necessary for conventions, trade shows, exhibitions, and other events held at the Facility and incidental business activities, and for the purpose of statistics and analysis of services which were provided for use of the Facility.
(3) For the purpose of providing information about the Facility, and information related to the Facility and information on use of the Facility, etc., related to other business activities, and notification of other business activities of the Company.
(4) For the purpose of improving services of the Facility, developing and analyzing new services and requesting marketing questionnaire surveys.
(5) For the purpose of conducting campaigns, questionnaires, monitoring, and interviews, etc., and sending public relations magazines.
(6) For the purpose of responding to opinions and inquiries, etc., about the Facility and developing and operating new services.
(7) For the purpose of use specified at the time of acquiring personal information and the purpose of conducting prize competitions and campaigns.
(8) For the purpose of receiving inquiries and opinions from customers and responding to them.
(9) For the purpose of making responses based on laws or notices and guidance of administrative authorities.
Furnishing to Third Parties
The Company shall not disclose or furnish to any third party any personal information provided by customers, except in cases where consent of customers was obtained or it is permitted by law.
However, the Company may deposit personal information with the outsourcees designated by the Company (or the parent corporation or affiliated corporations of the Company) after taking necessary protective measures within the scope of legitimate collection purpose. In such case, the Company shall strictly supervise and manage handling of personal information by the outsourcees.
Access Analysis Tools
Management System and Safety Management Measures for Personal Information
When managing personal information, the Company shall strive to prevent leakage, loss and damage of personal information and also strive to take other necessary and appropriate measures for safety management. The Company has established a personal information protection system, makes it thoroughly known to employees and strictly stores personal information. The retention period of personal information shall not exceed the period required to achieve the purpose of use and if personal information becomes unnecessary, it shall promptly be disposed of.
For other inquiries about safety management measures and the external environment, please contact the following Inquiry Contact below.
Disclosure, Correction and Suspension of Use, etc., of Personal Information
If the Company is required to disclose, correct or suspend use, etc., of personal information by a customer, the Company shall promptly respond to the request in accordance with laws and regulations and the procedures prescribed by the Company. For disclosure, correction or suspension of use, etc., of personal information, please contact the following Inquiry Contact below.
Aichi International Convention & Exhibition Center Co., Ltd.
Established: August 30, 2019
Revised: 1st July, 2022